Our business is built on the following beliefs:
1. It is good for leaders to
with other leaders in their community. By supporting, encouraging and developing leaders together, we improve their performance, the performance of their organisation and the health of our community.
is one of the best ways to grow yourself.
3. It is the duty of the leaders of today to help grow the
leaders of tomorrow.
4. We support and encourage
. A good business is a one which:
1) Provides products or services that help/add value to our community.
2) Provides meaningful and healthy work for people in our community.
3) Invests time or money in our community.
4) Pays its taxes to help support the public services of the Nation.
5) Has good governance, which means the business is run legally and morally. This includes making a profit, as this means it is sustainable in the long run. It also includes dealing with all stakeholders: shareholders, employees, customers, etc fairly, in relation to the stake they have in the business. This involves giving the shareholders a good return for the risk they have taken, and treating everyone fairly.
We are inspired by the spirit of Horatio Nelson, and his unique approach to leadership.
What are the benefits?
Format of the meetings?
Can I join?
Future Leaders Fund
How much does it cost?
Are you a business?
Home First Gap
"Duty is the great business of a sea officer; all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be."
ACTION STATIONS! Book to be launched in Jarrolds
27 Jan 2019
Future Leader Tom heading to Kilimanjaro
08 Jan 2019
Action Stations! Book Now Available
01 Jan 2019
Action Stations - A field manual on stress for high peroformers and leaders, by Nigel Cushion, is now availabe FOR...
3 months paid work in GAP year - NEW Programme
10 Sep 2018
ON A GAP YEAR? 3 MONTHS PAID WORK OPPORTUNITY - NOW AVAILABLE. Some of the leading Norfolk businesses and...